TO MY teaching blog!
I am about to embark on an exciting adventure and can't wait to share it with all of you. Thanks for your support, love, and enthusiasm as I attempt to jump back in the saddle and get back to the classroom!
I hope these posts are filled with hilarious stories, frustrating moments and great ideas!
I am going to work very hard to respect the privacy of my students and their families and make this mostly about my classroom set-up, the learning experience that comes with teaching, and hopefully keep in better touch with my favorite teachers and mentors as I strike out on my own!
If you have or see any great teaching ideas, please share! I am trying to soak up as many new ideas and creative details as possible -
XOXO,
AMC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi AMC!! Have a great time teaching. I hope you have a fun time. TW always is asking where you are and when you will be back. We miss you!!! MLW &TW
ReplyDelete